Tuesday 19 March 2013

Attack Phase: Day 7

Saturday 16th March:
Day 7

I'm ecstatic today; tonight is the final showing of King Lear, and the seventh day of the diet! I'm going to carry this phase on for eight days, but I feel extremely proud that I'm this far already and I haven't ONCE fallen off the bandwagon, sticking to the diet by the absolute letter. Now for breakfast. I'm in the mood for eggs. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey.....

Lunch: Eggs and Bacon with Dukan Mayonnaise

Day 7: Breakfast
Mmm, you can't beat a good fry up. A good hearty breakfast is so important in setting you up for the day and providing you with the right amount of energy to keep you going through to lunch.

It is with deepest sadness that I receive some incredibly bad news this morning. One of my friends passed away, last weekend. I only found out today as his family didn't want it discussed over social networking sites due to the nature of his passing. This dampens my day and I don't feel up to talking too much about my day on here. I just want to stress that it has made me really value my life and understand how precious it is because at any moment it could be over. This makes me more determined to do all of the things I want to do and succeed in everything I do. 

Lunch: Tuna Cakes with Pickled Onions and Mussels Covered in Dukan Mayonnaise

Day 7: Lunch
These were beautiful. I made some for my dad too and he loved them. And they were so simple:

Ingredients:

2 small cans of tuna in spring water
2 teaspoons of dijon mustard
1 tablespoon of oat bran
1 egg
1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of water
2 tablespoons of fresh chives
A pinch of salt and pepper
A small chili 

Simple.

For dinner I was really using up all I had left so here it is:

Bacon Wrapped Salmon with a Garlic Paste and Shallots

Day 7: Dinner
Finished off with a cup of hot water and lemon.

I apologise for the briefness of today's blog. I hope you still enjoyed reading about my meals.

Thanks,

Keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment